03 July 2007

...Dark Moments...

Am I alive? Is that true?
I can’t imagine what I’m going through
I don’t understand even what I’m thinking about
I feel trapped in circles and I wanna get out
I’m terribly lost…I’m terribly confused
Am I right? Or am I the one accused?
Lots of thoughts in my mind, but it’s hard to speak up
I don’t wanna go on that way but I just can’t stop
Being silent doesn’t mean that I don’t need help
I’m staring at you people, won’t you make any step?!

All the hope I used to have is now consumed
All the happiness I wished has become only assumed
I need to stay alone in a closed dark place
Without any voice, any breath, any face
I wanna feel my internal peace again
I wanna find the cure to my endless pain
If that was a nightmare, won’t it come to an end?
Cause I am feeling bad to the fullest extent
I feel weak and cold like I was bleeding to death
I can’t take it anymore, I hope the end will be close.


I don’t wanna run away, I don’t wanna hide
I’m just afraid, I’ve lost my guide
My mind is blocked, my heart is blind

Please GOD help me and stay by my side!!!!

No comments: