03 July 2007

...Speech with the miror...

When I jump and run and feel like kids
I wanna catch the sun and play with it in fields
I wanna reach the stars, however far they are
I wanna draw flowers, flowers of many colors
I feel strangely glad even without knowing a reason
I can’t see anything bad like it was the happiness season
I feel simply free with no limits in my mind
There’s no one but me and everything left behind!!

If you want to feel like me, to see the world as I see
Go back with your memory and remember your best moments
Open up your dictionary and search for the word “enjoyment”
You’ll realize that you have wasted a lot of your time
Trying to be someone as I am trying to make a rhyme
Stop thinking now! Try to make any single move
You don’t have to change anything, you have nothing to prove
Just be as you are, do what your heart tells
You’ll find yourself then, you’ll vanquish life’s spells
You’ll get what you need when you follow your instincts
You’ll enjoy every moment, you’ll appreciate all the things
Just look to the world with a more simple point of view
Take it easier, cause you’ll always know what to do….

1 comment:

haitham adss said...

gamden gednn kolohommm